The mission of Teens for Healthy Youth (THY) is to promote positive teen health through:
- Community Service
- Youth Leadership
- Positive Youth Development
- Peer to Peer Education
THY is currently active in the following high schools:
- Bluffton High School – Advisors: Laura Pirkey email@example.com & Cheryl George firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hilton Head Island Christian Academy – Advisors: Jennifer Murphy email@example.com & Jill DelGuercio firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hilton Head Island High School – Advisors: Florentina Hartley florentina.hartley@beaufort.
k12.sc.us & Suzanne Taylor suzanne.taylor@ beaufort.k12.sc.us
- Hilton Head Preparatory School – Advisors: Sydney Wood email@example.com & Barab Asmuth firstname.lastname@example.org
- May River High School – Advisors: Joy Nelson email@example.com & Mariah Bowen firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like more information, please contact:
Mrs. Laura Pirkey, LCAHY Youth Coordinator
Teens for Healthy Youth (THY) is an initiative of LowCountry Alliance for Healthy Youth.